Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Where I find new music: Part 12 - MySpace

Yes, MySpace.  If you haven't heard, they are going to launch a new interface and they have recently been acquired by Mr. Timberlake and Co.  I've used MySpace in the past to hear music from artists I've found elsewhere and to befriend new bands and share photos I've taken of their concerts.

I visited MySpace today and jumped into a feature called OneTwoWatch.  I really like this interface, but really had trouble finding it again - luckily I found the link thru my browser history.  So bookmark this.

Anyway, on OneTwoWatch I was really impressed the the quality and freshness of the featured artists.  I quickly downloaded tracks from Alex Clare, Selah Sue, Daughter and Gary Clark Jr.

Great finds, thanks MySpace.  Looking forward to a sexy new interface sometime soon to make me want to come back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment